- Mary Harrington is an unfailingly interesting writer (on Unheard and on her substack Reactionary Feminist). This is super: You need to be Cringemaxxing
- Chris Green offers fascinating reflections on Thomas Heatherwick’s recent book for ministry
- A street photographer captures coincidences.
- David Zinn is a whimsical street artist in Michigan.
- Have you ever wondered what the Simpsons would look like if real? Wonder no more. AI has done the work
- Always up for some serious trompe l’oeil, me.