- TGC has made a new, full Bible commentary available online for FREE.
- When you live in a country that makes religion dangerous… life in Nigeria today (BBC)
- Chris Watkin did a great job on John Dickson’s podcast recently, explaining basic concepts from his new book on Critical theory. Here’s the Zondervan page about the book, while we’re at it.
- Michael Kruger of RTS has produced an excellent introductory series of blogposts on spiritual abuse ahead of a book he has out. Here is the first, second, third, fourth and fifth.
- A thought-provoking piece by Amy Mantravardi on the conundrum around the controversial statue Christa
- Here are 15 very different versions of Psalm 91 with lots of surprises from Nepal to the Netherlands. But here is Sinead…
- What Google knows about you and what you can do about it
- Bono interviewed before his new book is out: I have spent my life looking for the blessing of father figures
- This is definitely worth dipping into from time to time: A List of common misconceptions
- Switzerland has the most incredible railways. And now they’ve set the record for the most incredible train at 1.2 miles LONG.
- A great way to fill in potholes
- Some examples of epic interior/industrial design. Love this kind of stuff
- Finalists in 2022 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards
- Wildlife of a different sort: world’s worst scientific stock photos
- MC Escher was a genius – but these paper cuts take him to another level entirely
- Some fun book dedications