- Everything I’ve picked up over recent years confirms this. An extraordinary religious revolution underway in Iran.
- In the Guardian of all places: God-given talent: Saka, Rashford and Sterling blaze a trail for black British Christians
- Are foreigners still needed in the age of indigenous mission by Kirst Rievan (available in several languages)
- Cranmer’s blog reporting the horrors of Islamist executions in Nigeria is bitter but understandably so. Black lives matter – unless they are African and Christian.
- There is some wisdom here… Pastor, you probably need to quit
- Stephen King’s ON WRITING is one of the best books I’ve read on, yes, writing. Here are his 20 rules for writers.
- Some epic photobombs
- This couple clearly has a lot of fun and a lot of money: Recreating scenes from movies in the correct locations
- Royal Mail never fails
- We all need some anthropomorphic vegetables from time to time.
- Just love this guy: Welcome to Cleveland
- This is a fascinating video (perhaps worth watching sped up a bit!). Particularly struck how late in the game some of the big hitters arrived; also by the way the BBC lasted in top 10 so long (despite the dominance of USA and a few Chinese sites).