- So timely and helpful: Paul Tripp’s 12 principles for Christian leadership. 12 short videos to accompany his new Crossway book.
- And while we’re at it, John Piper has important things to say about the collapse of Mark Driscoll’s Mars Hill ministry.
- Some rather extraordinary theological goings-on in our diocese (the diocese of Oxford) – new bishop Olivia Graham seems to be in a bit of a muddle about creation’s distinction from its creator
- Martyn Taylor looks at several books on the church and race: Reading the bible while black
- Explore the worlds of van Gogh’s imagination
- Astonishing images of a disappearing world: one of the last female eagle hunters in Mongolia
- And while we’re on Asian women: I had no idea about this (unsurprisingly) – an exclusively female language in China.
- Here is Viggo Mortensen speaking SEVEN different languages (and they’re not all European)
- It can happen to anyone: here, the Canadian representative at the Surrender of Japan signed in the wrong place…!
- This is mind-boggling – an animation to show how Prague’s wonderful Charles Bridge was constructed in 1357.