- When C. S. Lewis predicted our doom: on his Abolition of Man and That Hideous Strength
- Fascinating: Does Science Disprove Adam and Eve? An Interview with a Biologist and a Mathematician
- Some very helpful and intriguing visualisations of biblical data from 2013 (on the Guardian of all places) H/T The Simple Pastor
- some of those links come from OpenBible.Info where there are a number of other useful tools
- Vital wisdom for those (rightly) jumping on the church-planting bandwagon from a cross-cultural worker
- Ian Paul has a very interesting post calling time on Curacies – I know of several pastoral car crashes that could have been avoided if this had happened.
- There is an important acknowledgement and spirit behind this piece – if only everyone in public debates would heed the call. How I learned the Tories Weren’t Evil
- Some powerful responses to some of the things going on in Europe:
- Timothy Garton Ash on the rise in nationalism
- John le Carré on how Brexit is loosening his ties to England and issues of truth
- Very good analysis on Boris, The Taoiseach and Brexit from the New Atlantic
- Jenny Holzer has a uniquely direct and dramatic style – and these images of her projections on USA gun violence are a case in point.
- Love this: A Brazilian dentist travels the world offering free treatments for those who could never afford it
- A remarkable talent but also a freaky technology: an impressionist recites a poem while being deepfaked.
- How people listen at a classical music concert, according to E.M. Forster.
- How European interior design has changed over the last few centuries
- A font to make text LESS legible…? Check this out
- This is just ridiculous! The extremes that Pixar goes to…