- Ian Paul on form here with his take on power relationships and undermining unhelpful deference to the clergy.
- 4 Encouraging Truths for Christians battling with Mental illness
- Andrew Haslam has written a careful piece on a contentious subject – 10 questions for pro-choice people about Abortion. In the same spirit, I’d like to see the equivalent for pro-lifers.
- Big headlines about selective abortion in India – Phil has noticed that there is some more detailed analysis required however
- Cranmer his provocative self, but picking up Prof John Millbank’s point, justly asks when traditional morality became fundamentalist.
- Sadly an urgent and necessary question – Lee Gatiss on What is ‘spiritual abuse’?
- Giles Fraser being his provocative self: The pointlessness of happy-clappy atheism
- This is an incredible initiative – bringing digital archives from libraries around the world together in one searchable place. Search for any ancient manuscript and rare books here!
- Rather remarkable to see what cameras enabled these iconic images to be produced over the years
- This is incredible – a 3-D printed community in South America – could make an incredible difference if this takes off…
- We need MORE of this sort of behaviour – bloke sets up a coffee shop in a bus stop
- Some rather epic behind the scenes photos from movie special effects: check out the RING!
- “The yodel festival patrons are reported to have enjoyed the unexpected show.” Love this.
- Who knew? Johnny Cash was the first American to hear of the death of Stalin!!
- Ingenious (almost) wordless adverts (HT Simple Pastor as ever!)
- Brutally Honest Slogans – yup – hard to dispute any of these.
- Animals accidentally captured on GoogleStreetView
- We need some of these words – dictionary rejects
- Some of these are great: following the “meanwhile In…” meme
- A remarkable anthology of images of nature successfully claiming things back