- Only just discovered the Visual Commentary on Scripture this week – WOW! Something that only the internet can make possible! Lots to explore here…
- Sam Allberry is onto something very important here: why do churches end up with domineering pastors?
- Intellectual Humility: The Importance of Knowing You Might Be Wrong – a long but useful read.
- With Great Patience… a word in season? If not 2019? From Chris Green
- If you’ve not come across before, Jackie Hill Perry has important and challenging things to say: I used to be a lesbian
- A very important and scary long read from the Guardian: Has euthanasia gone too far…
- Peter Li has captured panoramic photos of cathedral and church interiors – sublime
- Eddie Arthur is a friend and he’s written something important. If you support cross-cultural workers personally as a church, these experiences will resonate with many.
- Check out this POV camera on a spacewalk – breathtaking creation!
- Not being a statistician, I wouldn’t have a clue how to rank such things – but here it is – the Royal Statistical Society’s Statistics of the Year! ICYMI – it is 90.5%!!
- And while we’re on stats and numbers, here’s an intro to the Feynman Trap… something of telling relevance as it happens
- I had never even heard of him – but these are very arresting images from places immediately post-conflict, taken by the late Dutch photographer, Koen Wessing.
- Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the last ever live gig the Beatles ever played:
- Which vegetable is the healthiest…? Well, now you know.
- Amazing photographic effects achieved by throwing coloured powder on dogs!
- A huge influence on Van Gogh’s work is obvious once you start rifling through his collection of Japanese prints here
- If you’re, like me, a fan of the Catalan architect Gaudi, then this is fascinating – images of the Barcelona he was working in.
- What to do when you’re told to get rid of a precious tree? Well, this, obviously…
- Love these: city commutes rendered as beautiful coral infographics