- David Robertson is often uncomfortably provocative – but he’s probably on the money here: 10 ‘prophecies’ for the church in 2018
- An inspiring new tradition in LA, an annual Christmas performance of Handel’s Messiah by the homeless, those with mental health challenges and with ex-prisoners.
- A Scrivener classic – He’s With Me
- Steve Timmis has some good things here – 5 things I wish I’d known after 40 years in ministry
- Phil Whittall picks up on an article about the loneliness of church planting
- Chris Green on a guaranteed way to improve your preaching!
- If you don’t know about ArtWay meditations, you should! A weekly thought about a work of art (from all kinds of eras). Here’s a great one on the underwater installation of statues
- Ahmet Altan is a Turkish writer languishing in prison. This is an astonishing piece on The Writer’s Paradox.
- What’s it like for kids to live with a Down’s sibling: Luke and Mia talk about it here
- Thomas Jones’ X Marks The Self is a fascinating review of a book about how GPS technology is changing us
- When the apocalypse comes (of the non-2nd Coming kind), this time-lapse of cabin building will come in handy
- And while we’re outdoors – what to do if you fall through the ice…
- I had no idea this happened – amazing light pillars in frozen Canada
- Love this kind of thing: Laurent Durieux’s reimagining of posters for famous movies
- Fake Parking ticket for fake snow car
- This is nuts – a fake Paris in China
- A beautiful project – digitising the movements of a conductor (in this case, Rattle conducting Elgar)
- This is a stunning weather timelapse from Mike Olbinkski
- Whatever you think about it, supplying the RAF’s attack on Port Stanley airfield during the Falklands War was the must humongous logistical nightmare.
- Loving these laser-cut notepads
- Some fantastic images from drone-cameras