Happy New Year Y’all!
- Tim Keller wrote a helpfully argued piece for the New Yorker last month: Can Evangelicalism Survive Donald Trump and Roy Moore.
- Chris Green has a good piece on sermon illustrations
- Ian Paul asks whether we should address God as ‘she’
- A review of a book about Tolkien and the Great War
- Why people in California thought they’d seen a UFO when the SpaceX rocket was launched
- The gender split in celebrity charity support/endorsement
- V interesting on Trump and the GOP: when the falcon no longer hears the falconer
- Achtung Baby and How To Live in the Age of Distraction
- A model of what to do if you are charged by an elephant… breathtaking sangfroid if ever there was
- Love this: Miniature photo project calendar
- The Louvre gives out 250 permits a year for artists to enjoy a 3-month residency to copy a masterpiece
- Who knew that a Thomas the Tank engine Brio set could be so hair-raising?!