- Good stuff (as ever) from Emma Scrivener on helping those who are grieving
- Erik Raymond rightly points to the difference between complaining ABOUT God and complaining TO God
- The Hottest thing at church today – and it’s not what you think
- Is the world run by the CIA?! Asks CAM, the Cambridge Uni magazine
- John Sutherland is a policeman and a Christian – I’ve linked to him before – this is a very interesting post about policing today
- I had no idea about this guy – Adolf Hitler’s nephew who ended up in the US Army
- I think it’s time for another bunch of interesting maps:
- How long and stringy is Chile actually? Very – especially when superimposed on Europe
- Which country is the greatest threat to World Peace, according to every country?
- It’s very interesting when you then put this beside who Americans see as allies… Australia!!?
- And while we’re talking about Australia, its climate analogues
- And then where are all the millionaires moving? Yup. Australia.
- A beautiful photo-project from India – people’s jobs alongside their dreams
- Adding colour to old b/w images has a powerful effect
- And then adding colour to buildings is even more wonderful – here, Gaudi’s first house is now a museum
- While we’re on buildings, here are some remarkable designs for churches