- Important checklist for those going on African gap years (or anywhere else for that matter)
- Ian Paul helpful on the nuances of chronology of Jesus’s ministry and visits to Jerusalem
- Chris Green on why he finds talking about Giving hard
- Australian writer and blogger Daryl Eyb asked a number what they thought the biggest hindrances to the Christian life were, and for some reason he included me! Some interesting responses.
- London Bridge is Down: the plans for when QEII dies – a long but fascinating read
- The powerful but tragic story of the DDR guard who escaped to the west just as the Berlin Wall was going up
- Stunning previously unreleased photos from NASA’s Apollo missions
- I love these stunning astronomical prints from an 1851 book
- Down a rabbit hole into an amazing Knights Templar cavern
- What every street needs to make people happy: Chalk drawings by David Zinn and Googly Eyes on thing
- Some of these a haunting: Sony’s 2017 World Photography awards
- Insipid poem, but astonishing cycling and cinematography: Mike Hopkins cycles the world
- This is extraordinary: a Buddhist temple made of beer bottles!