- Fascinating Theos ThinkTank blogpost: The West’s Secular liberalism has become a religion
- What mental illness feels like… in cartoon form.
- Alec Motyer (who died a few days ago) was a giant – whom I had the privilege of meeting just twice – and this is a good place to start with learning more about him.
- Here’s a very weird and involved story: George Price, the Altruism Equation and the connection with All Souls Langham Place (HT Lauri Moyle for this)
- If you are in the UK, the proposed Constituency Boundary changes are very important – see how you are affected
- Tim Harford on fascinating form: Can trivia help us to be less ignorant of our own ignorance?
- Peter Hitchens is always stimulating – here on the Cold War is Over
- While thinking about that part of the world, here’s another perspective: WaPo on Putin goes the full Orwell
- A good friend, Kaori Homma, is an artist originally from Japan, who has been galvanised into campaigning against nuclear power (her family is from the Fukushima area) – here is a great essay she has written about this.
- Love this: Doodling around commuters on the New York subway
- Some beautiful, surreal illustrations of the magic of reading
- 10 Giant Flower Sculptures in the Netherlands
- I’d no idea about this – Salvador Dali created these stunning illustrations for Alice in Wonderland