- Zack Eswine has a beautiful piece on God’s memory and our tears
- 75th Anniversary of C S Lewis’s sermon The Weight of Glory.
- I’d not noticed this when he wrote it, but my boss, Paul Windsor, has a great, not 100% serious, theological engagement with the Angry Birds phenomenon (to perpetuate the Stott ornitheological legacy)!
- Emma Scrivener’s blog is always a good read – this repost Breaking Bad is no exception
- Chris Green’s blog just gets better and better:
- Powerful photojournalism story on the aftermath of Yugoslavia’s breakup 20 years ago
- This could be an extraordinary agricultural development: vertical farms
- Some extraordinary last words from a dying soldier at the Battle of the Somme
- It’s unlikely you’ve seen San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge from these angles. Stunning.
- Never been a huge fan of Einaudi – too derivative and monotonous for my ears (unlike the far greater minimialists, Glass and Reich) – but this is a stunning and powerful way to highlight global warming in the arctic
- All trains should have this – French trains decorated with impressionist and other paintings
- Douglas Adams’ awesome Babel Fish is getting one step closer – a digital translator with earpiece
- Junk food logos replaced by calorie counts – clever
- These GIFs would be MUCH better than the standard screen-loading graphics
- Guy Goma’s interview on the BBC is one of the greatest television moments ever