- John Stevens has a useful overview of the Brexit/Bremain issues – i’m actually mid-posting my own thoughts on this too – watch this space (though I’m sure you can hold your breath)
- Archbishop Cranmer on the importance of silence in the din
- The sublime narcissism of getting offended on others’ behalf. An excellent observation
- Europe’s disappearing borders… more than just geography?
- Perhaps it won’t be just borders disappearing – so who knew that some Norweigans are archiving every known seed there is…?
- Some poignant images of people returning to their homes in Fukushima
- This is the most amazing website – a digital treasury of some of the world’s disappearing archaeological and historical wonders. Very struck by this section on Syria’s treasures
- I do like photographs of doors. [There… i said it]
- But i would love a house built round a tree even more.
- This Belgian guy is a bit of a hero – how to deal with bureaucratic intransigence…
- Surprisingly true facts
- I love this wire-frame reconstruction of an ancient building. A perfect way of conveying the scale and form of something lost without ruining a site by imposing some postmodern simulacrum.