HAPPY NEW YEAR – may 2016 be FANTASTIC (and a vast improvement on 2015)!
- Clive James is wonderful – this is very moving indeed: I would like to go back and do things right
- Ian Paul tackles the seasonal scepticism of historicity with aplomb
- Chris Green continues to write candidly about his experiences of Cancer over the last year – here is The One Thing
- I wasn’t too sure about this before – but actually, Cranmer’s 100 is quite a good idea – it’s not about a pecking order, but acknowledgment. Nice to see a load of people I know and respect on it.
- Time chooses 2015’s 10 most important photographs
- London in the days of the Pea-Soupers – before the Clean Air Act of 1956.
- Now this is amazing: a 3D Printable digital sundial… genius
- Only in Japan? This is a timelapse of incredible crowd-control at the huge Comiket event
- I’m fascinated by schemes to help cities become more humanising – here’s a great one from an already wondedful city: Stockholm’s Skywalk
- A video tour of Banksy’s DISMALAND – in case you missed it
- A Russian miner has spent ages capturing Arctic foxes in the wild… just superb
- Winners of 2015 National Geographic Photography prizes
- What resulted when various artists were commissioned by NASA…
- And NASA’s Earth Alphabet from space
- Amazing what you can do to photos just on an iphone…
- What happens when hot tea is sprayed around at -40C? Well this: