- Prof Gary Habermas has made his 90-page book, Evidence for the Historical Jesus available as a free pdf.
- Gabe Lyons and Andrew Sullivan have a remarkable conversation about the pain of Church/LGBT (can’t they find a vowel!!?) relations
- She doesn’t mince her words here – it’s necessarily shocking – but this is important – Gail Dines TED talk on Growing Up in a Pornified Culture
- Rather love this nice angle on church planting from New Zealand
- Cranmer was onto something here about Justin Welby’s wonderfully clear talk at The Times
- Really important: 5 Ways Mission Agencies stretch the truth
- Gillan Scott has some crucial points about being a Christian in the frontline of politics (after Tim Farron’s grillings recently)
- The Guardian highlights where Christians are most under pressure; list of 25 most difficult countries for Christians.
- What could be a better use for all the plastic floating in the oceans: lego roads… obviously.
- 13 graphs to explain/illustrate the experience of depression
- And some provocative cartoons explaining the difference between of consent and rape
- How a drug-riddled favela community can be transformed – by colour…
- Literal images of English idioms: a lot of fun
- Amazing what Photoshop can do
- Amazing what you can do with some string in an old church building
- Historic colour photographs from 1940/1941 during the Battle of Britain and Blitz; and from 1953 and the Queen’s coronation