- Striking infographic on American Megachurches and their relative generosity
- List of Bible infographics on the Guardian Online pages, of all places (the comments are pretty much what one might expect!)
- Chris Green had a very interesting chat with a friend recently about attitudes to control in ministry
- Refreshingly honest and helpful testimony of ‘the wife of a queer man’ c/o Rachel Held Evans
- The reality of depression captured in a series of very powerful cartoons.
- VERY sobering article by former lads-mag editor on the pernicious effect of porn on kids (interesting to see lots prefacing their sharing of this with ‘I don’t normally share from the Daily Mail, but…”!)
- Vietnam photos that made a difference – couldn’t help but be amused by the fact that the article’s author is called Pyle (which will resonate with anyone who’s read Greene’s The Quiet American)
- The Sudanese cartoonist who’s taking the geopolitical world by storm: Khalid Albaih’s Khartoon
- Elmore Leonard was a brilliant writer – and his rules for writers have been influential. Allan Massie applies some of his characteristic wisdom and perspective to them.
- 4 Dimensional Photography (see right). These are simply beautiful. There are a few more here on Fong Qi Wei’s website.
- When a council paints over some multi-coloured steps, ordinary Turks wreaked their revenge – wonderful.
- An extraordinary digital animation of the Vesuvius eruption that destroyed Pompeii – manages in just a few minutes to convey the terrible might of the earth
- Superb London nostalgia in these old London Underground posters
- I just love this circular rainbow tunnel in Denmark
- Fascinating: how Shakespeare’s puns make more sense in original pronunciation (HT 22 Words)