- Great stuff from Keller: Preaching in a Secular Culture
- This is good: 8 ways preachers harm the depressed
- Fantastic news: Proc Trust makes its audio archive available for free download.
- And while we’re in that neck of the woods, St Helen’s has produced some interesting videos on Science and Faith
- Very poignant but important film from SayingGoodbyeUK and Dai Woolridge, helping those grieving a lost pregnancy or newborn.
- This is also an important campaign:
- African faces: a series of striking, even arresting, photographs by Mario Gerth
- Amazing tour of the International Space Station
- Tom Hussey’s photographs of senior citizens looking in the mirror at their younger selves (or perhaps at the way they still think of themselves) is haunting and challenging. (HT Richard Littledale) They’re part of a campaign for an anti-Alzheimer’s drug and are all quite poignant.
- This (right) is a new cover for George Orwell’s 1984 – ingenious.
- 6 lessons from Bauhaus, the masters of the persuasive graphic
- The official White House Response to an online petition demanding the building of a Death Star.
- I love this letter of David Bowie’s from 1970
- What happens when you eat the world’s hottest curry…
- Dizzying architectural photography
- And while we’re on the subject, rather lovely ABC of modern architecture, with the quaint retro feel of a 30s Disney cartoon