- Forgiveness is quite mad says Derrida… what do you think?
- Pete Williams is Warden of Tyndale House in Cambridge and provides one of the highlights of my Twitter feed – this recent thread on the reliability of Bible books is brilliant
- This looks likely to be a fascinating blog series: Pete Dray of UCCF on how he has come to accept generational theory…
- Michael Kruger good on the ‘lost’ books of the Bible
- Fake Views! Viral photos that weren’t what they claimed… I confess to having reposted a number of these… caveat emptor.
- Do you know what Hauntology is? No, nor did I. It was coined by Jacques Derrida and is a Nostalgia for lost past futures. Fascinating.
- A British schoolteacher tweeted about a 10-year old dyslexic student’s poem and it went viral – it really is remarkable
- Having just returned from a week’s meetings in Zimbabwe, it is heart-breaking to see these images of Cyclone
Idai’sdevastation in Zim, Malawi and Mozambique.
- These colourised photographs of USSR fighters during WW2 are astonishing – it makes it so much more real
- Spiky homes in the Dolomites… yup – definitely ideal for a writer’s retreat house
- Dancing with a sperm whale in the wile – incredible!
- Capturing the essence of one art form via another is almost impossible – these theatre photographs suggest otherwise…
- A truly unique hobby – Master Levon’s divine underground cavern in Armenia – not sure it’s what I’d do with some spare hours, but it’s hard not to be gobsmacked by his commitment!
- Amazing what you get when you attach a hidden camera to a bird-table
- And when you have eyes to see it, you can have a lot of fun with modern architecture around Europe
- When things really aren’t what they seem!
- Fooling the fashion world during London Fashion Week – love it
- When homeowners refuse to sell
- Step inside van Gogh’s paintings – breathtaking…