- If you’ve not clocked this great little radio series by Nick Spencer, then you must: The Secret History of Science and Religion.
- Some very surprising realities about global Christianity (esp for those who only follow secular media) – HT Simple Pastor
- Can we say the Mentally Ill are blessed? Emma Scrivener powerfully applies Beaitutde thinking on these lines…
- Prompted by Antony Billington’s blog to go back to this really helpful piece by Christopher Ash on praying the Psalms.
- John Sutherland (aka PoliceCommander) has written a hard-to-beat list of 10 qualities of a leader. Any leader.
- Jennie Pollock is a reliable source for thought-food – this is a case in point: The Internet Mob – nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
- An incredible (and so so rare) story of hope from the horrors of the Shoah – the Holocaust train rescued from the Heart of Darkness
- There’s something eerie about there relics of a long-lost cause – as in these Yugoslav Antifa monuments. Which is not to suggest that we should be less Antifa today…
- Why is west Africa missing from so many maps? (HT Simple Pastor)
- Jonathan Rogers writes a weekly letter on aspects of writing – a lot of fun. But this week he focused on something that we all need to take seriously: the need for boredom!
- There is a LOT of disinformation and fakery online – which means the work of the likes of Bellingcat is something to support. This is a case in point: the fake news about London
- Well, of course, this had to happen – Ikea recreates TV rooms in their catalogue
- Some genuinely useful and cool things 3D printed…
- I wish I’d thought of some of these things for beach holidays…
- Wonderful restoration of seemingly permanently damaged photographs
- Shadows have always fascinated me. But these just blow my mind – from the remarkable Japanese artist Kumi Yamashita.
- Dumb complaints from holidaymakers – marvellous
- Winners of some great online Photoshop battles
- Some of these are spot on – though of course none of them refers to our household…
- Phil Whittall is a sterling link-list-compiler – and this one is gold – an excellent group of links for writers – not a duffer in sight here!