- Jeremy Marshall was a senior British banker – until he was informed about his terminal cancer with 18 months to live. It’s now 4 years on – a remarkable testimony in The Spectator
- And while on the theme, here’s another Christian Capitalist – or at least one who is trying to mitigate the effects of aggressive capitalism, inspired in part by his faith: Julian Richer
- Ian Paul recently published the Tyndale commentary on Revelation – he’s been posting various excerpts on his blog – here’s a good one on Rev 22.
- So what do you think of this?! A virtual baptism?!
- I love the way that architecture can create and recreate space. Here some factories have been reclaimed and renewed in amazing ways.
- Airbus had an anniversary this week – a rather amazing sight on offer for those who were in the area.
- The Easter Island heads have bodies…
- Spooky: when cartoons like the Simpsons predicted the future
- Some surprises here with country maps superimposed onto North America – especially Australia!
- Heaven will be like this: An incredible Chinese bookshop with mirrors
- I’ve loved this statue of Betjemen for a while – wonderful
- Some truly excellent graffiti and/or vandalism!
- Some beautiful embassies around the world!
- And some beautiful desserts!
- This is SO weird – proving how sight affects hearing