- Nice article by Elliot Ritzema about a project I’ve been involved in: The Organized Mind of John Stott
- A new documentary from some old friends (who’ve produced a number of interesting films) – this called Jesus: Dead and Buried
- Chris Green – salutary stuff on #HimToo?
- Some important insights here, I think – Phil gives a summary of the main points of Roger Olson’s markers of Progressive Christianity.
- Michael Kruger on ‘Did Jesus promise to return within the lifetime of the disciples?’
- Malcolm Guite has a beautiful meditation on Jesus weeping over Jerusalem
- Love this kind of thing: 22 Ambassadors to the USA recommend 1 book to read before visiting their country…
- The passing of an iconic figure – Linda Brown and the landmark supreme court decision about US school desegregation
- A $4.5 billion wheatfield in New York City
- Banksy has done an amazing, huge mural in NYC to highlight the plight of Turkish artist Zehra Dogan
- Reforesting Iceland (HT Phil Whittall)
- An artist brings fruit to life in his sketches – rather wonderful
- Some beautiful nature works by James Brunt, in the tradition of Andy Goldsworthy
- Some truly surreal animal images
- Hilarious attempts at photographing mirrors to sell them…
- Gorgeous b/w images of humanity within the dehumanising edifices of modernist landscapes