- Jordan Peterson has been making waves for all kinds of reasons – his Cathy Newman C4 interview was toe-curlingly powerful
- Dan DeWitt has some interesting thoughts on the difference between Guilt and Shame (one of my hobbyhorses!)
- Phil Whittall on Sexuality 3.0: more freedom, less licence?
- I’m with Chris Green 100% on this: How come a dazzling gospel produces such predictable preaching
Billy Graham was a giant – and wonderfully respected by an extraordinarily diverse range of public figures.
- CT has gathered a range of resources/comments here (not least because he was a founder)
- Jim Packer on Billy’s British Breakthrough
- My friend and boss Paul Windsor has some lovely reflections here
- When John Stott confronted Billy in 1974
He’s come up in Q despatches from time to time:
- When John and Billy met Jack – 3 titans of 20th Century Christianity in one room
- At TED talks on the Limits of Technology
- With writer Patricia Cornwell
Here’s an extraordinary conversation – Billy and Woody
- Now, this teacher is a bit of a legend – real commitment to helping students cope with the modern world, even when you don’t have the necessary resources available to hand…
- As Carne Ross tweeted about this, “Amazon helpfully puts the humiliation of the workplace in material form” with its recently patented wristband tracking device
- 11 Cities most likely to run out of water… all are grim, but few nasty surprises for those in the secure so-called developed world…
- What if men and women skied against each other in the Olympics
- Love this – how Senator William B Spong ensured that journalists pronounced his name correctly.
- Check out Mexico’s Winter Olympics team uniform for the last Games
- Some rather wonderful photo manipulations by John Wilhelm
- A large part of me would rather love to do this… turning a boat into travelling studio
- Barbados had a wonderful way to celebrate its centenarians…