- Meet Patrick the Sharkspotter from Muizenburg, Cape Town – i met him over Christmas. He is the definition of dude. Here he is with my nephew/godson, Charlie (see right).
- This is amazing – a black and white image that by a trick of the brain looks as thought it’s in full colour. Check it out.
- A classic 1964 review of The Beatles’ arrival in the USA – such scorn and bile: but it’s hilarious now! (HT Jem Hovil)
- Weird: the Kiwi bra fence. No explanation provided.
- Go hear for some REALLY bad Puritan poetry. Cunning way to get clemency during the civil war…
- Can you spot the (presumably non-deliberate) mistake in this photo of Sam Mendes (who, incidentally, actually taught me art when I was 13 and he was on a gap year before university!!) & Kate Winslet (in Vanity Fair)? Click on the photo to find out more…